Job Description – Operations Manager (Internship)
Frame Change is an innovative education services provider designed to transform and support school districts and K-12 education professionals nurturing and educating underserved students. Frame Change leverages proven practitioners with a track record of developing innovative professional development techniques, and data-driven solutions to rapidly impact positive outcomes. Frame Change empowers communities, school districts, administrators, and educators to transform their classrooms, schools, neighborhoods, and the world.
We seek support in executing an innovative organizational design to provide underserved learners with resources needed to be successful in life!
We are hiring for Operations Director; the intern will be responsible for managing both the engagement and development of human resources. Part of the core operations responsibilities include staffing, recruitment, and financial processes, such as invoicing. Also, project delivery functions include delivery assurance, quality assurance, client delivery and relationship management. This internship will be an opportunity to gain real-world business operations experience and influencer relations experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
· Managing service delivery control and inventory checks.
· Having a keen eye on budgets and budgetary changes.
· Communicating changes in an order process to relevant parties.
· Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed.
· Documenting procedures for third-party monitoring.
· Creating and monitoring projects and teams.
· Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
· Supporting the CEO or executive team’s vision and process ideals.
· Ensuring staff working on processes are happy and operating efficiently.
· Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
· Exceptional organizational & communication skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit
This is an unpaid internship, with a stipend that may be available depending upon performance.
Frame Change is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.