Job Description – Web Design Director
Frame Change is an innovative education services provider designed to transform and support school districts and K-12 education professionals nurturing and educating underserved students. Frame Change leverages proven practitioners with a track record of developing innovative professional development techniques, and data-driven solutions to rapidly impact positive outcomes. Frame Change empowers communities, school districts, administrators, and educators to transform their classrooms, schools, neighborhoods, and the world.
We seek support in executing an innovative digital media footprint to provide underserved kids with resources needed to be successful in life!
We are hiring for Web Design Director, the Intern is responsible for conceptualizing, creating, developing, and maintaining visually appealing, user-friendly websites and interactive applications for Frame Change Learning Institute and other Frame Change portfolios. The Web Design Director will deliver an engaging user experience across multiple platforms on web and/or mobile devices. The Web Design Director Intern is proficient with programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Dreamweaver. Experience with HTML and CSS and responsive design are preferred. Attention to detail and accuracy are a must. This internship will be an opportunity to gain web design, marketing, and influencer relations experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
The Web Design Intern Is Responsible For:
· Your core focus will be to grow the features and quality of our websites and systems.
· Completion of all assigned web design projects, local marketing of skills and company services.
· Implementing company policies, processes and ensuring compliance
· Being a knowledgeable resource on web design trends and emerging techniques
· Developing accurate and complete web design(s)
· Reviewing and evaluating existing website designs to discover ways to improve them
· Taking project requirements and create new website design templates and website elements
· Identify, troubleshoot, fix, and optimize website for SEO
· Learning website hosting concepts and multi-server development environments
· Creating new and editing existing CSS files to achieve web page design goals
· Learning project and task management processes
· Other duties as assigned
This is an unpaid internship, with a stipend that may be available depending upon performance.
Frame Change is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.