To serve as the Programs Administration Intern with the aim of supporting the Director of Programs, Local Race Directors, and volunteers for each Freedom 4/24 event.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create and follow up with correspondence for event participants.
- Assist in creating and sending event supplies from headquarters to local venues.
- Assist in creating and maintaining social media for each event.
- Create and send press releases to local venue media outlets.
- Work with Director of Programs to create and send venue specific marketing materials (T-shirts, Save-the-dates, brochures, flyers, etc)
- Aid in developing special projects, i.e. short videos, editing materials, emails, etc.
- Assist with event participant management for further donations and communication.
- Other duties as assigned by the Freedom 4/24 staff.
This internship does not require any supervisory responsibilities.