Job Title: Entry-Level Developer
Location: Various locations in US
GenSpark is looking to Hire, Train and Deploy 60-70 Entry-Level Developers. This is a fantastic opportunity for recent college graduates with a Computer Science or Information Technology degree, Veterans with relevant experience, or individuals with a background in IT looking to upskill.
· BS/BA required
· 1-3 years of programming experience preferred, strong desire to learn and grow required
· Previous experience in object-oriented programming, Java, .Net, or Python helpful, not required
· Strong skills in communication, motivation and self-discipline
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K and much more
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent mentoring throughout your career with Pyramid
- One on one interaction with trainers and support staff
- Career launch with one of many Fortune 500 companies in the US
About Pyramid Consulting:
GenSpark is a division of Pyramid Consulting, a $310M IT Consulting firm. Pyramid Consulting is among the Top 100 largest minority and privately owned IT Consulting firms in the U.S. The success of our clients is facilitated through our ability to provide full-spectrum support via our development centers – from a single consultant under their management, at their site, to full turnkey solutions onsite and offshore.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All applicants hired will be subject to a background check and drug screening.
You can apply directly to our program here: http://bit.ly/applytopyramid
For more information, visit www.GenSpark.net