Gigamon is looking for a self-driven intern to work with the Solutions Engineering team developing innovative solutions aligned with Gigamon objectives.
The intern Solution Engineer’s responsibilities will include one or more of the following:
· Gather technical requirements about Gigamon products and solutions, working with team members and help document and validate end to end solutions.
· Configure and automate multiple aspects of the lab and product solutions including demo environments for use by solutions and sales engineers.
· Effectively document the use case and demo scenarios.
· Create and support partner integration software/solutions in areas of network and security.
The ideal candidate would possess most of the following skills/qualifications:
· Background in computer science (CS) or related field and working towards a bachelors (BS) or masters (MS) in that field
· Strong programming skills in at least one of python, c and/or scripting language(s)
· Good understanding of networking concepts and technologies
· Basic understanding of security tools like firewalls, IPS/IDS, proxies and SIEMs
· Motivated individual with ability to effectively work in cross functional environment
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills