Who we are
Glimpse.ai is a profitable and fast growing artificial intelligence startup that automatically writes content about any subject with the same level of quality, factual accuracy, and usefulness as a human.
What we are building towards
Our dream is two parts:
Part one: Develop strong AI – artificial intelligence that is smarter than a human.
Part two: Do this without selling our souls to venture capitalists or outside investors who will be more focused on Q4 profit than on making sure this technology creates a profoundly better society.
Glimpse.ai is entirely self-funded and is already profitable by selling awesome artificial intelligence products. We want to continue to advance artificial intelligence through sustainable, iterative, and self-funded improvements so that we can eventually reach our end goal while remaining independent and principled.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for everything between our users and our artificial intelligence.
You will work across the full stack, designing and implementing our overall web architecture with scalability, redundancy, and reliability in mind.
You will actively participate in our product roadmap and collaborate with our growth team to come up with and implement features that will make our users’ lives easier.
You will contribute UI/UX improvements that optimize conversions and retention.
Some benefits of working at Glimpse.ai include
- Generous salary – we would rather have one superstar than two mediocre players
- Premium benefits – Completely paid health coverage, 401k, profit sharing, gym membership, and more
- Equity – Ownership in what you are creating at a fast growing startup
- Offices located on the water in Baltimore’s beautiful Fells Point district
- A small team where you will be able to immediately make your mark with lots of career advancement opportunities
- The excitement of a startup with the stability of a profitable company
- We work on interesting problems that push the envelope in artificial intelligence
What we want from you
- You read this job posting and mission statement and found it to be inspiring
- Professional experience with backend scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, etc.
- Professional experience with Ruby on Rails or another very similar framework
- Professional experience with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Ability to keep up with the latest trends and best practices in full stack architecture
- A focus towards accessibility, security, usability, and performance