The Junior Account Manager will work under the guidance of Account Mangers to help ensure effective support for client. They will assist to develop scopes of work and review proposals for accuracy. They will also work with Account Managers to ensure proposals are applicable for the project scope.
- Primary responsibility will be to provide support for Gordian products and services for clients in a specific geographic area as well as for national accounts as needed
- Assist project scope writing and developing procurement objectives within a specified time period for key clients
- Assist with RFP and RFI process, creating job orders, processing proposal acceptance packages and Change Orders
- Manage material take-offs from plans and specs as well as create and review detailed construction line item estimates/proposals
- Perform document control functions as part of construction management function including, but not limited to:
- Prepare and process meeting minutes
- Take construction progress photos
- Maintain daily logs and tracking reports
- Support Construction Account Manager in ensuring project is completed on budget and schedule
- Organize project documentation for closeout
- Assist in resolving field issues including invoicing, A/R research and reconciliation
- Coordinate Contractor Outreach
- Create and update workflows
- Documentation and Follow-up of report requests
- Position will cover Portland, Oregon with potential travel to Southern Washington
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or a related field
- Construction procurement related experience
- Project Management background and knowledge
- Analytical skills and problem solving capabilities, and the ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously
- Excellent customer service, written and communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products and possess word-processing, spreadsheet and software skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented, reliable, punctual, be able to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Job Order Contracting experience is preferred, but not required
- The ability to travel 30-40%
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of Professional Instrumentation and Industrial Technologies businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With 2017 revenues of $6.7 billion, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 26,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 50 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
Gordian is the world’s leading provider of facility and construction cost data, software and services for all phases of the building lifecycle. A pioneer of Job Order Contracting (JOC), Gordian’s offerings also include our proprietary RSMeans data and Sightlines Facility Intelligence solutions. From planning to design, procurement, construction and operations, Gordian’s solutions help clients maximize efficiency, optimize cost savings and increase building quality. Gordian is a part of the international business group Fortive, with 26,000 people employed worldwide.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, HSA, and a 401(k) retirement plan. EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
“The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Fortive Company. Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail email@example.com to request accommodation.”