Build your future together
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If so, then you’ve come to the right place!
We are currently seeking Civil Engineering Interns for the Midwest who are interested in Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, Estimating, and making an impact! We are looking for people committed to the construction industry (think infrastructure). The duties assigned will be a blend of field and office responsibilities.
You will have the opportunity to develop, participate and learn key roles and functions within Civil Engineering. Some responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing work plans
- Quality control
- Subcontractor management
- Preparing time, cost, and labor estimates
- Pursuing a degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or a closely related degree
- Committed to the construction industry and not the design industry- looking to build a construction career that is infrastructure-focused
- Working knowledge of computers and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong work ethic and fun personality