Grassroots Analytics Campaigns is seeking current college students or recent graduates to serve as Data Analyst Interns for Fall 2021. The DA Interns will provide fundraising and data support to 100+ client campaigns, working closely with GAC data analysts and fundraising strategists to assess campaigns’ fundraising operations and develop lists of donors to maximize dollars raised
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE:
– Perform donor, candidate, and organizational research.
– Help with database and quality control.
– Work with district mapping technology to help candidates target voters and donors in certain areas.
– Work as part of technical and marketing teams to engage with current and potential clients.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD:
– Be a college student or recent graduate.
– Have the ability to work 20-40 hours in person in our office.
– Feel excited about helping hundreds of campaigns build out top-tier fundraising programs.
– Having previous campaign experience is a priority.
– Experience with STATA is a plus.
This position pays $15.20 per hour for current students and $17 per hour for recent graduates. The internship will run from August 23rd, 2021 to November 12th, 2021 with opportunity to continue in the spring based on performance.
With your application, please include a resume and one-page cover letter that describes relevant experience and why you’re interested in working as a Fall Data Analyst for GA.
ABOUT GRASSROOTS ANALYTICS
Grassroots Analytics (Parent Company) maintains a detailed database on left-leaning American donors, including data on net worth, political preference, demographics, and contact information. GA currently operates three sub-corporations that market GA data and analytics to their specific industry — Grassroots Analytics Campaigns, Grassroots Analytics Capital Raise, and Grassroots Analytics Non-Profit.
Since 2017, Grassroots Analytics Campaigns has connected thousands of candidates to their best donor prospects by providing call time lists, email acquisition, mobile fundraising lists, digital targeting universes, and fundraising strategy consulting using algorithmic analysis.
Grassroots Analytics prioritizes creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
Please apply through our website https://campaigns.grassrootsanalytics.com/openpositions and include a resume and cover letter.