About GreenLight Medical:
GreenLight Medical (www.greenlightmedical.com) is a cloud-based software company who is simplifying medical technology purchasing decisions within hospitals. GreenLight works with hospital supply chain, physicians, and medical device suppliers to ensure an aligned introduction and evaluation of new medical technology within healthcare facilities.
GreenLight was recently named Nashville Best in Business Winner (2019), Nashville Business Journal: Small Business of the Year (2019 & 2018), Nashville Tech Council: Tech Company of the Year Finalist (2018), and Nashville Entrepreneur Center: Healthcare Start-up of the Year (2018). GreenLight is a venture-backed company and is a proud member of Jumpstart Foundry, Healthbox, and the Texas Medical Center Accelerator.
Who we are
At GreenLight, our mission is to put new medical technology into physicians’ hands so they can provide the best care to patients. We promote a hard-working, fun, challenging, and fast-moving atmosphere with people who have a passion for what they do, and who want to make a difference in the healthcare industry.
Who you are
As a GreenLight Medical Data Science Intern, you will utilize the GreenLight software, GreenLight Product database, and FDA Product, Recall, MAUDE databases to work with our product and data specialists to analyze, design, debug, and employ changes to the GreenLight software. We share this unique database in real-time with our hospital partners to help them continually evaluate and assess the changing medical device landscape in order to properly approve new medical technology for use by their physicians.
- 0-2 years of professional experience in data science, ETL, report generation or similar
- Strong problem solving analytical skills with the ability to work well independently and in groups
- Time management skills and ability to adhere to deadlines
- Background in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field preferred
What you’ll be responsible for
- Participate in daily stand-ups and sprint meetings
- Proactively respond to hospital partner requests
- Generate usage reports for our partner hospitals and corporate accounts
- Work with leadership to set and achieve goals regarding the GreenLight software
- Work with your Data Team members for new feature refinement and data extraction
- Become an expert in GreenLight’s system and data structures in order to assist internal team members
- Office perks including snacks, drinks, coffee, tea
- Office location in Wedgewood-Houston neighborhood with walkable restaurants and bars
- An engaging work culture and inspiring team members to work with!
I’m interested, what’s next?
Interested applicants should contact email@example.com with your name, resume, and a short paragraph regarding your interest in joining GreenLight Medical!