Vietnam Investor Outreach and Asset Management Investment Analyst
GreenTree is an asset management firm specializing in cross border real estate investment banking in China and the USA. This is an onsite Shanghai or online/ remote internship. It is up to the applicant’s discretion to choose a start and end date (the dates listed on the posting are flexible). You will be given a short finance quiz to test your background and passion in finance.
What you will learn:
How to analyze investment projects and differentiate between attractive and less attractive investment projects. You will learn how to prepare investment materials for investor communication. You will focus on analyzing US real estate projects raising capital from Vietnam.
▪ Vietnam Investor Outreach- Send Vietnam investors the investment materials and screen for qualified Vietnam investors using our CRM and other systems
▪ Research Vietnam Investors And determine who is qualified based on our screening criteria
▪ Market Research- Collect US market data on prices/cap rates/comparable via calls with agents and brokers in Vietnam, and aggregate more potential partner investors through Investor outreach using Insightly CRM (for emails), LinkedIn, and WeChat (for PRC natives)
▪ Investment Materials- Create investment materials for Vietnam nvestors based on the different projects. You will learn what is important information to put into marketing information.
▪Investment Market Research- Research US comparable projects to understand rental yields, cash flow, acquisiiton and sell pricing. You will learn how to find comparables and how to speak to sellers to understand the important data.
▪Investment Analysis Analyze US investment materials to create investment summaries. You will learn the key concepts that should be presented when analyzing real estate investment projects.
▪ Financial Analysis- Assist the manager with excel financial modelling and input the financial model data into investment materials for investor presentations. You will learn how to do basic financial modelling according to your skill set.
▪Investor Communication-Communicate with our Vietnam limited partner investors to convey the key investment information. You will learn what to say and how to contact investors and what investment material to focus on when communicating with Vietnam investors.
▪Onboarding quizes, training materials and guides will be given throughout the internship. For every project, you will receive a a written or video guide and instructions, and its up to you to execute according to your training.
▪Daily Training calls for all interns with the Director of Investments and Investor outreach, covering real estate strategies, trends, and financial theory
▪Constructive feedback on deliverables with merit-based endowment of leadership and projects
▪ Excellent communication and presentation skills, proactive work style
▪ Ability to work independently towards a goal, efficiently managing time and resources
▪ Proficiency in business software, esp. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
▪ 2 year minimum of finance/business/accounting classes or relevant experience.
▪ Should be able to read investment materials without being overwhelmed with the terminology.
▪ Strong experience with excel and data manipulation in addition to Office business software
Pre-Interview Finance Quiz
You will be given our investment materials and asked questions regarding finance terms and the materials. If you can understand the materials and pass the quiz, you will have an interview.
GreenTree provides project identification, acquisition negotiation, developer liquidity, strata asset pricing, property management and leasing solutions. GreenTree identifies and underwrites projects risk, pricing and strategies while simultaneously negotiating with the developer and 3rd party sales rep companies for projects in the USA and China. Our value add is project identification, acquisition negotiation, developer liquidity, strata asset pricing, property management and leasing solutions. GreenTree identifies and underwrites projects risk, pricing and strategies while simultaneously negotiating with the developer and 3rd party sales rep companies.