Location: Bethesda, MD
GRSi, the 2021 Maryland Tech Council Government Contractor of the Year, is experiencing industry-leading growth. We have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country for seven years and are led by Maryland’s 2019 CEO of the Year. As part of our growth, we are searching for an Operations Intern. This position is based in Bethesda, MD.
What You’ll Do:
You will support and manage internal tasks in support of ongoing and new projects across GRSi’s client portfolio. Typical activities include:
– Supporting various technical and consultative Federal programs.
– Supporting various Corporate operations teams, primarily Business/Corporate Development and IT.
– Researching and supporting the implementation of various productivity/task management applications for use by internal or external user bases.
– Assisting in the onboarding of various user groups into SharePoint and Teams as a collaboration platform. This could include supporting functions such as gathering technical and business requirements, building and maintaining SharePoint sites, developing governance policies and workflow processes, and more.
– Current enrollment in a technical or business degree program (Computer Science, Business, Information Systems, Information Sciences, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, etc.).
– Must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
– Must have completed at least 60 credits towards a Bachelor’s degree or currently be enrolled in a Graduate program.
What Excites Us:
– Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills – with the ability to easily articulate complex topics in layman’s terms.
– Familiarity with and an interest in various technologies tied to one or both of the following areas:
– Systems and applications development, administration, engineering, and support: programming languages, DevOps toolkits, Cloud computing, databases, etc.
– Business and operations management applications: productivity tools (Office, G Suite), workflow management tools, customer relationship management (CRM) software, SharePoint, project management tools, analytics software.
What We Offer:
As a Top 5 DC-area tech firm and one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation, GRSi is committed to excellence in the way we treat employees and clients alike, offering unlimited growth potential in an innovative, collaborative, stable environment.
– Our stellar reputation throughout the civilian Health IT, military medical and defense community has led to over $175M in new awards in 2018 alone. Record growth means unlimited opportunity across the company.
– GRSi is all about the people. We work hard to attract and retain the best-of-the-best in the industry, offering exceptional benefits, an employee focus, and a philosophy of promoting from within as we continue adding resources for our exciting new contracts.
Why You’ll Love GRSi:
– Experience unlimited growth potential in one of the nation’s fastest-growing, award-winning Health IT / technology firms.
– Enjoy an employee-focused culture led by a Smart CEO award winner and engaged senior management.
– Develop your career potential while supporting the nation’s premier public health organizations.
Innovation, Collaboration and Agility – at GRSi these aren’t buzz words, they’re our mantra.
GRSi is an ISO certified and CMMI/dev-ML3 rated professional services organization with expertise that covers all areas of information technology and professional engineering services — from systems integration; Agile, Iterative and Waterfall software development; multi-tier infrastructure support; to full spectrum cyber security and enterprise systems support. Regardless of the program or the task, the excellence of GRSi is all about the people. Our greatest asset is our ability to attract and retain highly qualified professionals and our record growth this past year means new opportunity.
GRSi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth or related condition) citizenship, familial status, mental or physical disability status, veteran status, genetic information, other non-disqualifying disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*2021 – Government Contractor of the Year, MD Tech Council, Multi-Year Top5 Tech Company*
*2020 – Inc. Magazine Fastest-Growing Companies, 6x Honoree*
*2020 – G2Xchange NXT UP Federal Emerging Technology and Consulting Firms*
*2019 – MD Tech Council CEO of the Year*
*ISO 9001:2015, 20000-1:2018 & 27001:2013 Certified / CMMI-ML3 Appraised*
Requisition ID: 6673