GRUBBRR is a leading technology company that delivers ordering solutions for small to large businesses across different verticals including QSR & Fast-Casual Restaurants, Stadiums & Arenas, Casinos, Micro-Markets, Movie Theatres, Entertainment Venues, and others. Offerings include a platform that contains an ecosystem package: self-service kiosks, contactless ordering solutions, point-of-sale systems, mobile and online ordering, kitchen display systems, and other services intended to materially increase business efficiency.
We have been at the forefront of utilizing AI, machine learning, facial recognition, digital sensors, and other emerging technologies to enable businesses and venues to meet the unique needs of operating in today’s environment.
GRUBBRR is seeking a passionate and innovative Android Development Intern to push mobile technologies to the limits. By working with our team of extraordinary developers and engineers, you will design and build applications for our one-of-a-kind products and services. The ideal candidate has exceptional technical and creative capabilities and is ready to take Android programming to the next level.
Please note that this internship will be on-site only in Boca Raton, Florida
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform with cross-functional teams to define, design and execute on new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Unit-test code for usability, edge cases and general reliability
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Consume 3rd party Rest APIs
Education and Required Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Familiarity with Kotlin preferred
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Preferred skills: Android SDK, Android NDK, Android Profiler, REST APIs, JSON, XML, SOAP, Firebase, Dagger, Picasso, Retrofit, Junit tests, JVM
Who We Need:
- Innovative and motivated creative thinkers
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly new concepts and activities