Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
Our Consultants help our clients improve their business processes, internal controls, operating efficiency, transparency and performance management, and ability to comply with federal laws and regulations. During your assignment, you will be given the opportunity to support projects to address some of the most significant project challenges faced by federal clients. Guidehouse projects are extremely fluid and require self-motivated individuals willing to develop solutions on their own or in a team of highly skilled professionals. Project members are provided the opportunity to interact with our clients’ senior management and enhance their skills in the areas of technical competency, business development, client service and people development.
As a Consultant, you will work with an experienced team to support the development of client deliverables, internal and client presentations, day-to-day project logistics, and any additional project tasks. This position provides individuals the opportunity to serve clients across a wide variety of functions including strategy, process improvement, analytics, accounting, information technology, communications, and project management.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 0 years
- Minimum Degree Status: Bachelor’s Degree (Must still be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate degree program in Fall of 2021 and graduate by Summer of 2022)
- Ability to obtain a US Government Security Clearance: individual may be submitted for clearance specific to client post-offer
- Ability to work in the Baltimore, MD area as needed
- Degree concentration in Management/Information Systems, Business Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Health Information Technology, or related STEM majors is preferred
- Previous internship or work experience preferred
- Naturally curious problem-solver, comfortable with ambiguity
- Knowledge of federal or commercial healthcare industry
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and privacy controls and regulations (e.g. NIST, FISMA, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of project management principles and the phases of project management (Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Closure)
- Familiarity with operating systems (e.g. Windows or UNIX), vulnerability management tools (e.g. Nessus), configuration management tools, and other tools that support a successful cyber security program for an organization, a plus
- Heightened attention to detail, and the ability to create and edit technical and non-technical written work products and graphical presentations
- Experience working in teams to produce high-impact work products, reports, and other deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to participate in client-facing discussions and meetings
- Desire to support public sector clients with a healthcare mission
- Passionate about reinvesting in the company you work for and representing the company’s brand
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program