Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
Our management consulting professionals help our clients to identify, evaluate, and solve some of their most complex challenges, assisting them in achieving their strategic goals and objectives to fulfill their mission. We help our clients transform their business processes, improve efficiency of operations, strengthen policies and controls, increase transparency and performance management, and comply with Federal laws and regulations. The nature of our projects can be fluid and requires self-motivated individuals that are willing to develop solutions on their own or in a team of highly skilled professionals. Project team members are provided the opportunity to interact with our clients’ senior management, as well as the opportunity to enhance their skills in the area of technical competency, business development, client service, leadership, project management, and people development.
This Entry Level role will support Government agencies that are responsible for securing the nation’s transportation systems, preparing for and responding to disasters and emergencies, and other national security-related priorities. Individuals will be engaged in a diverse set of project-specific tasks covering a broad set of program and project management consulting capabilities, including:
- Assisting clients in designing, developing, launching, and improving new projects and programs that are focused on achieving their strategic goals, objectives, and mission
- Assisting clients to identify, develop, and implement performance metrics and measurement tools to monitor program performance and evaluate whether programs are achieving their goals
- Assist clients in analyzing projects and programs to identify risks and help develop, apply, and monitor mitigations
- Documenting and evaluating business processes and making recommendations for process improvements
- Applying a variety of analytical, problem-solving, and reporting skills and techniques
- Producing a variety of communications from informal email interactions with clients to formal memos, issue papers, presentations, executive briefings, and others
- Conducting research to investigate client problems and work collaboratively with your team to formulate and recommend solutions
- Support clients in collecting and analyzing data, producing models and visualizations, and draw conclusions from the data to improve decision-making
- Analyze and help develop and/or improve policies and procedures for a variety of programs and operational needs
In addition to client-facing responsibilities, this Entry Level role will support important activities that contribute to the growth of our business, strengthen internal Guidehouse operations, and create a positive work environment for all Guidehouse employees. Some of these activities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in business development activities, such as identifying potential client needs and ways Guidehouse can assist, developing proposals and white papers, participating in client and internal account meetings, and more
- Participating in Guidehouse’s programs for coaching and mentoring staff
- Assisting in the development of learning and development materials, courses, and presentations to help Guidehouse employees expand and strengthen their skills
- Support Guidehouse programs and initiatives for recruiting top talent to the company
- Minimum Years of Experience: 0 years
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree (Must still be enrolled in an accredited degree program in 2021 and graduate by Summer of 2022)
- Ability to obtain a US Security Clearance: individual will be submitted for clearance specific to client post-offer
- Degrees and backgrounds preferred: Accounting, Finance, IT, Computer Science, Audit readiness
- 1+ years of related experience
- Active US Security Clearance, TS/SCI with CI Poly preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of project management principles and the phases of project management (Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Closure)
- Experience working in teams to produce high-impact work products, reports, and other deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
- Heightened attention to detail, and the ability to create and edit technical and non-technical written work products and graphical presentations
- Ability to view problems from multiple angles and apply a variety of solutions to solving them
- Ability to participate in client-facing discussions and meetings
- Ability to synthesize information quickly and learn new skills
- Desire to support public sector clients with a national security mission
- Passionate about reinvesting in the company you work for and representing the company’s brand
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program