Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
This position develops an Intern’s analytical, creative, and interpersonal skills essential to effective general strategy consulting. Interns work with Guidehouse Life Sciences teams providing support through all aspects of project work. Specific tasks include the following: scheduling and conducting interviews with physicians, payers, and other thought leaders in healthcare; gathering and analyzing medical literature, healthcare market reports and databases; and participating in document writing, production, and client presentations.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 0 years
- Degree Status: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or Doctoral degree (Must still be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program in Fall of 2021 and graduate by Summer of 2023)
- Would not require sponsorship now or anytime in the future to work in the United States; Students possessing F-1 or J-1 visas are excluded from interview schedules or being hired for this position.
- BA, BS, MBA, PhD or MS-BA with the following concentrations are preferred: Business, Science, Biomedical Engineering, or Healthcare Policy and Planning
- GPA of 3.2 or better
- Demonstrated interest in Life Sciences consulting
- Critical thinking, creativity, and strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate superior data collection, organizational, quantitative, analytical skills, and a high level of motivation and initiative
- PowerPoint and Excel skills – must be able to think graphically
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program