Job title: Apprenticeship Mechanical track
ABOUT THE JOB
The Apprenticeship Program is a program offering training and development to individuals looking to start a career in technology. Our goal is to invest in the next generation of IT Services consultants, actively bridging the gap between employment and education.
If you’re interested in a technical career, your journey will begin with an assessment to ensure you are a good match for HCL and vice versa. Once accepted, your journey continues with virtual facilitated learning which will introduce fundamental concepts. As you move through the program, our team will partner with you, providing mentoring, professional development and practical work experience, every step of the way.
While at HCL, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of professionals to solve real life problems and get paid in the process. We will equip you with everything you need to know to make a meaningful impact as an engineering technology professional at HCL.
We pride ourselves in taking a human-centered approach to design and deliver the highest quality engineering solutions to solve industry’s toughest problems. This Apprenticeship program prepares learners to work with engineers in the creation and development of engineering designs for all types of technology products across various sectors like aerospace, automotive, medical devices and more.
è Associate, Mechanical Design
è Associate, Medical Design
è Associate, Tester
Candidates will be trained on below concepts and would be deployed on Project to work on the trained concepts.
TECHNOLOGIES MAY INCLUDE: CAD Packages like Solidworks / UG NX / CREO / AutoCAD, PLM – AGILE / WINDCHILL / TEAMCENTER, MS Office Tools like Word / Excel, and Minitab
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Carries out detailed design work including 3D CAD modelling and 2D drafting techniques, as required
· Adheres to medical device regulations
· Ensures design files and information are documented, kept up to date, and properly stored
· Contributes to the product lifecycle management process, which entails managing all data relating to the design, production, support and ultimate disposal of manufactured goods
· Executes Component / Subsystem / System Verification test protocols and automated testing systems for each product to demonstrate it meets all significant product specifications and requirements using appropriate equipment
· Creation of technical reports and documentation as required for client projects
· Be involved in analyses and the investigation of related applications engineering tasks and prepares design specifications, analysis, and recommendations
· Utilize data-driven tools and algorithms to help collect and analyze data in a way to achieve client’s supply chain management goals
· High School graduate with an interest in Engineering Technology; desire to have a career in technical field
· A strong desire to learn and professional drive
· Able to connect people and “build bridges” between different teams and cultures
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
· This job requires to be in an office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers for design set up, and occasionally in a lab setting for equipment testing
HOW TO APPLY AT HCL TECH
We are a leading global technology company offering services and products through three business units – IT and Business Services, Engineering and R&D Services, and Products & Platforms. We use the latest technologies – AI, IoT, Machine Learning, and Cloud – to identify and solve the most complex business problems across a wide number of industries. Our foundation is built on four decades of innovation, a world-renowned, employee-centric culture, a strong base of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
With a worldwide employee base of 168,000+ ” Ideapreneurs” working in 50 countries and a network of global R&D, innovation labs, and delivery centers, HCL serves leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
ü Recognized by Gartner as a Leader for Managed Workplace Services, “Leader” in North America
ü Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Outsourcing & Infra Utility Services, North America