Are you someone who enjoys digging deep to identify and investigate issues and is not afraid to seek out challenges and take calculated risks?
HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is searching for Software Testers to join us! We’re looking for people who are attentive to details, collaborative, and self-motivated. Preferably, you have worked in an Agile development setting and received an accredited Bachelor’s degree, not necessarily Computer Science/Engineering, as long as you have a strong passion for testing and helping to build the best quality software products!
What will you be primarily doing?
- Testing newly developed software features on our HCSS products
- Writing performance regression tests and test cases
- Identifying, prioritizing, and fixing bugs and defects
- Manage product releases for your assigned development team
- Analyzing and understanding how quality is impacted by existing processes and workflows
Here’s what you can expect:
- During your introductory period, you will receive a structured training course and evaluation through our QA Academy and learn how HCSS tests our software and ensures quality throughout the development life cycle.
- You will temporarily work remotely during COVID. Eventually, you will come back to the office and relocate to Houston if you are out-of-state.
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, employee stock ownership, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow your career further through our continuous learning and tuition reimbursement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. While we are located in the Sugar Land (Houston), TX area, you will work remotely during COVID. Relocation assistance is possible.