Hope you’re doing well
Please let me know if you are comfortable with the requirements below.
Required Experience: 2+ years
Role: Devops Engineer
Location: Piscatway NJ (Remote untill pandemic)
The Principal DevOps Engineer leads the execution of advanced automation, continuous integration, and software delivery that unifies development and operations teams for faster and secure business results.
This is a hands-on and management role, leveraging deep experience in systems automation, security and full product life cycle to deliver complex, major or highly visible capabilities in support of multiple projects that require multiple areas of expertise.
• Design and Develop Continuous Deployment pipelines
• Aid in development of SLI and SLO
• Evaluate Open Source and Paid services against company objectives
• Work with QA, Eng, and Ops to deploy highly tested and secure services
• Work with Ops and CISO to audit and define secure policies to support Compliance
• Stay abreast of new technologies and services
• Proactively identify and resolve technical issues especially around delivery of services
• Share expertise and insight with other engineers/staff
• Motivate staff and foster collaboration
• Professional experience in full product life cycle
• Deep understanding of cloud architecture and services in multiple public and private clouds (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and/or vSphere)
• Deep understanding of Containers and Container Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Experience in automation of code deployment across multiple cloud providers
• Experience with at least one software configuration management system (Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
• Experience with VM management (VMWare, KVM, OpenStack)
• scripting skills (Python, Perl, Bash, etc)
• analytic/troubleshooting skills
• understanding networking (IP, OSI stack, BGP)
• Able to collaborate and thrive in a dynamic environment.
• Experience with leading teams, strategic planning, setting and tracking team goals
732 338 7520