Required Experience 2-5 years
Role: Dot Net Developer
Location: Piscatway, New Jersey
Duration: Long Term Contract
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Participate in all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development, and testing.
• Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders.
• Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries.
• Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints.
• Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
• Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Experience in NET/.Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, Angular/AngularJS, SPA Development experience, SQL Server, OOPs, Entity Framework, C#, Microsoft Azure Development
• Experience with Visual Studio, Source Control – TFS / GIT / VSTS
• Experience developing Azure Applications (Azure Functions, Service Bus etc.) and Azure SQL
• Experience designing enterprise software and defining technology architectures (design patterns, SOA, etc.) and multi-tier system development and integration with other external systems
• Understanding of design patterns, architectural patterns, build automation, automated testing and continuous development and integration processes• Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees.
What you will do:
• Develop and maintain: Software framework and services using the .NET framework, Microsoft Azure and other Microsoft technologies.
• Analyze: Client needs and technical requirements to create architecture and design for solution
• Scope: Understand and define scope of technical software projects, along with reviewing the requirements and asses the work effort and estimate the necessary time-to-completion.
• Evaluate, create and document: Evaluate new technologies, create unit test plans and scenarios for development unit testing and document new development, procedures or test plans.
• Quality Assurance: Closely follow software development leading practices to maximize the predictability and success of projects.
• People development: Participate in the development of team members.
• Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader TMC practice and Deloitte overall.