Required Exp: 3 – 5 Years
Role: Mobile Developer/ Mobile Apps Developer
Location: Piscataway NJ
Duration: Long Term Contract
• Minimum Skills/Qualifications: Experience on object-oriented software development experience
• Experience on mobile application (native or mobile web app) experience or enterprise web application development, including Android or native iOS application development
• Understanding or experience in Ionic framework
• Experience with developing and utilizing RESTful web services (Java, .NET, or NodeJS)
• Experience working with small to medium development teams
• Experience with object-oriented design and development
Knowledge on below skill set:
Android or IOS or Xamarin
Role in the Project:
• Analyze: Client needs and technical requirements to create architecture and design for solution
• Scope: Understand and define scope of technical software projects, along with reviewing the requirements and asses the work effort and estimate the necessary time-to-completion.
• Evaluate, create and document: Evaluate new technologies, create unit test plans and scenarios for development unit testing and document new development, procedures or test plans.
• Quality Assurance: Closely follow software development leading practices to maximize the predictability and success of projects.
• People development: Participate in the development of team members.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Participate in all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development, and testing.
• Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders.
• Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
• Should have a master’s degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees.