About the Opportunity:
You will be at the forefront of the next generation of highly talented systems engineers at Honda Aircraft Company. You will be given the opportunity to apply your outstanding academic achievements to the Research, Design and Development of future electrical systems. This position affords an expectation of strong personal and professional growth within our lean engineering teams.
Your Key Responsibilities:
1. You will be working in a fast paced environment, and will embrace constantly evolving tasks and priorities. This will include technology research, system modelling and simulation, system development in our state of the art laboratories, through to aircraft level troubleshooting and support of a flight test program. You will become a key contributor with rapidly increasing levels of responsibility.
2. While working alongside highly skilled and experienced engineers, you will be assigned a mentor to ensure your personal development as an Electrical Systems Engineer.
3. With the full support of your manager, you will take personal responsibility for your continued professional growth and development.
4. You will be expected to utilize novel approaches to solve complex and challenging problems.
5. You will collaborate with other engineers, and with other divisions within Honda Aircraft Company. This will require strong communication skills, and a desire to learn and contribute.
Who You Are:
You have excelled academically, and earned a Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering. During that time, you have demonstrated a passion for working on diverse and challenging projects. Now you are seeking an opportunity to apply the knowledge you have gained, working with other talented engineers in the research and development of the next generation of electrical systems.