Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology
As a Graduate Sales Engineer you will be responsible for working with the HBS Sales team to develop and complete solution and pricing proposals for our customers. Working closely with other Sales team members (Account Managers, Business consultants and sales managers), this role will ensure customer requests are managed and dealt with in a timely and responsive manner. In this role you will also work closely with the Install and Service teams to support the local teams in achieving their District objectives.
Complete research on opportunities to understand key stakeholder mapping, understanding customer business and operational issues and through this develop customer specific unique value propositions.
Create account and impact review documentation in order to conduct ongoing customer account reviews
Assist in developing and presenting Service and Life Cycle Roadmaps for customer accounts
- Be in your final year or have completed a bachelor degree within the last 12 months in Engineering – Electrical, Mechanical , Systems with majors in business/finance. A degree in Industrial distribution would also be highly regarded. A dual degree in Engineering and business/ finance would be ideal.
- Be able to commence this role in Summer 2021
- Ability to travel domestically as required to customer sites – up to 30%
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, service or product from potential or current customers.
- Ability to proactively developing customer relationships; making efforts to listen and to understand the customer (both internal and external); anticipating and providing solutions to customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to balance the demands and needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Consistent delivery of exceptional sales support solutions and innovation to customers
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**