HRnetGroup is specialized in the below industries with regional and diversify clienteles in Asian talent markets(Retail/Human Resources/Merchandising/Fast Moving Consumer Goods/Health Care/Banking).
What do we do?
• Recruitment Project Delivery: market research, talent sourcing and identification, interview & selection, career consultation, remuneration package negotiation
• Advise clients on market intelligence and provide them with the best talent solutions
Get to work on regional assignments and collaborate with our 13 Asian offices on talent insights
• Experienced recruitment specialists will guide you on the differences in different talent landscape to better assist our Clients in understanding the recruitment needs
For the right candidate, we offer:
• Opportunity to work with global fortune 500 clients on their human-capital needs
• Dedicated training (training manuals and books) & on-the-job coaching
Provide training materials to develop your skills to help you grow with us
• Relocation opportunities to cities we have presence in experience working in another country while diversifying your skills with managing international portfolio on clients and candidates
• Competitive monthly basic salary, un-capped commission schemes and recognition program. Co-ownership opportunities where you get shares of the company and increase extra earning potentials
• Our company has stable leadership team with most of them are home-grown leaders.
• Provide training and opportunities for high achievers to become a leader in their own industry. Our high potential associates go through a Fast Track Leadership Program over a 2 to 5 year period, and gain direct access and visibility to the leadership team.
• Our transparent performance-based rewards and clear promotion ladders give your power on your own career, you are in charge and take control of it.
• Over the last 20 years, we have groomed many business leaders in our midst that went on to pioneer more than 20 business entities in APAC.
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree holders or above
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with people of all levels
• Strong passion in Recruitment and Sales, target-driven and is able to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English and Chinese
Location: Guangzhou/Shenzhen/Hong Kong