AT ICON Health and Fitness we are passionate about empowering people to change their lives and achieve healthy, sustainable results. We strive to continuously push the limits to bring our customers cutting-edge products that will help them in every aspect of their lives. We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team as a Production Budget Analyst.
We are seeking a talented and motivated individual who will manage contracts and payments for the iFit Studio. This employee would contribute to the success of iFit by ensuring non-employee film crew members, vendors, athletes, and freelance workers are paid timely and accurately. Much of the position is relationship management—working with outside service providers to make sure everyone contracted by iFit is paid according to their contractual agreements made with the iFit Studio Producers. The role requires you to work closely with Accounts Payable to process invoices, allocate costs to appropriate general ledgers, resolve payment issues, and record payments internally.
- This position requires a great deal of accuracy, attention to detail, and conformity to ensure the payments workflow is completed as efficiently as possible, with nothing falling through the cracks.
- Accurately recording costs ensures that the Studio projects remain on budget, which is critical.
- The right candidate for this position will take pride in ensuring that shared cost records and document databases are accurate and up-to-date.
- They will work closely with iFit Studio producers to ensure costs are accounted for and processed without delay after productions are completed
- In this position you will be responsible for providing real-time intel and ad-hoc analyses to high-level company executives on studio and project operating costs incurred on-site at Icon and around the world. This information will be used by senior management to make decisions about the direction of the Studio.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and/or EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of, or exposure to, the fitness industry and/or film production processes would be a plus for the ideal candidate, but not necessarily a requirement.
Soft Skill Requirements
- Patience, flexibility, tact, discretion, and proactivity to meet the needs of a dynamic team
- Highly organized, process- and detail-oriented
- Inquisitive mind and diplomatic nature
- Independent thinker, assertive, and willing to voice contrary opinions when appropriate
- Keen interest in improving existing systems, processes, and workflows
- Tenacity in helping others follow up on required payment approvals or contract executions
Technical Skill Requirements
- Analytical mindset
- Intermediate to Advanced skill level in creating dynamic Excel and Google Sheets workbooks and dashboards
- Knowledge of basic Excel/Sheets functionality (sum, average, count, min/max, conditional statements, etc.)
- Exposure to or willingness to learn more advanced Excel functions such as indexes
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A B.S. in Accounting / finance or similar is required for this position
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Working in beautiful Cache Valley with access to an exceptional outdoor lifestyle, a university campus nearby, and the chance to test the fitness products we create.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match.
- A PTO policy that ensures you can find a happy work-to-life balance.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and fitness.
- Collaborative workspace and environment.
- A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and fueled throughout the day.
**Not all perks apply to all positions and/or locations**
Your employment at ICON is “at-will”. You and the company each have the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time for any cause or for no cause at all. Nothing but an express written contract signed by you and a Vice President of this Company can modify this “employment at will” arrangement.
“We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”