Are you looking for a fun job/internship.co-op for the summer? iD Tech is hiring over 1,000 instructors to teach and inspire the next generation of STEAM innovators. We’re seeking talented individuals to mentor kids ages 7-18 in a fun, dynamic learning environment.
We’re hiring tutors for our in-person programs hosted across 29 states. Want to travel? Room & Board and meals are included!
- Teach at one of over 80 university locations across the US.
- Mentor the next generation of coders, game developers, digital artists, and entrepreneurs.
- Work a fulltime schedule for the summer (hours can count toward internship credits)
- Enjoy an inclusive and fun work environment.
- Develop your teaching, tech, and professional skills.
- Network with diverse individuals in the Ed Tech industry.
- Pay starts at $16-18 per hour. Meals are included. Room & Board is included at overnight locations.
Here are a few awesome side effects of a summer with iD Tech:
-Kids thinking you are the coolest person they’ve ever met.
-Leadership and teaching experience added to your resume!
-Tech boost: Access to the curriculum for all 60+ courses we offer.
-Networking opportunities and internship credit (as applicable).
-Did we mention changing young lives through tech?
An iD Tech instructor:
-Is passionate about teaching technology to kids and teens.
-Is a flexible team player with strong communication skills.
-Has a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
-Will be at least 18 years old before their first day of work.
Qualified applicants must also demonstrate proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
-Robotics building and programming
-Mobile App Development for iPhone, iPad & Android
-Digital Video Editing
-2D or 3D Video Game Design
-Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, or Statistics
-Business & Entrepreneurship
-Teaching or tutoring experience.
-Customer service experience.
-Ideal candidates have completed 1+ years of college in a related field of study.