Idea Entity is a business solution and Change Management company focused on improving processes for agencies, institutions, and companies in any industry sector. We believe in customer empathy and understanding business challenges to deliver innovation. We offer an integrated digital office solution with ’Workflow as a Service’ with robotic process automation (RPA) capabilities to bring an end-to-end process automation. Dashboard metrics and machine learning (ML) bots are also an integral part of our solutions.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Communications Intern to work with up-and-coming technologies and to assist in the growth and reach of the company. If you are an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
· Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
· Assist with daily administrative duties.
· Design and present new Marketing campaign ideas.
· Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
· Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
· Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
· Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
· Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
· Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications, or similar field.
· Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
· Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must have a passion for marketing.
· Outstanding multitasking abilities.