As a Cyber Security Intern, this role will develop crucial and valuable information security skills as well as soft skills through the course of your internship. This is an opportunity to work alongside accomplished professionals and gain valuable skills for your future career in cybersecurity through project work, job shadowing, hands on work experience, and using tools for vulnerability scanning, phishing and information security training.
- Self-starter who is proactive and entrepreneurial
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Cross-functional team player
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
What You’ll Do:
- Learn and grow as and information security professional
- Make meaningful contributions to defend our employees from cybersecurity threats
- Policy and procedure review and analysis
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Incident Response
- Vulnerability Management
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers’ rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.