Inadev is seeking passionate and highly driven candidates to join our Internship programs. In these positions, the intern can expect to learn and gain a basic understanding of software development in a DevOps environment and related best practices. The positions are paid internships and have the potential to convert to a full-time salaried employee at the end of the internship.
Must be a US Citizen.
Location: Mclean, VA post COVID-19. Currently remote due to COVID-19 restrictions. Once restrictions have been lifted there will be a mixed remote schedule available.
Start date will be June 1st. This will be a paid internship.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work on assigned activities and any additional responsibilities assigned by the Supervisor
- Engage regularly with Supervisor and other staff on topics relevant to focus area
- Assist in creating, maintaining documents, presentations and other artifacts as directed
- Conduct oneself in a responsible and professional manner
- Attend company functions and networking events
You will learn and implement some the following tools/technologies on assigned projects:
- AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud infrastructure set up, monitoring and management including Source Control / Configuration, Management, CI/CD pipeline automation
- RESTful API’s and Web Services using Nodejs
- Databases such as Mongodb, MySQL, MariaDB
- Must be a recent graduate graduating in 2021 with a degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Must have taken programming related coursework at college and have some experience writing code
- Must have good understanding of DevOps methodology
- Interest and desire to be a DevOps Engineer
- Willing to work out of INADEV office in Mclean, VA post COVID
- Ability to successfully work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Curiosity and drive to learn new skills
No 3rd party Recruiters/agencies please.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits