An American OSINT company is looking for an Investigation analyst intern. We are happy to hire someone with minimal experience, but willing to learn. This can be a part-time of a full-time position with a flexible schedule and the possibility to assume more responsibilities.
- Process large volumes of financial, technical, and natural language data.
- Find correlations between seemingly unconnected market events.
- Investigate suspicious activity in the marketplace.
- Create and maintain market manipulations metrics.
- Create investigation reports and provide support for client’s investigators and journalists.
- Our entry-level Investigations Team vacancy with minimal experience requirements – we’ll teach you.
- Fluent English. We are an international team and most of the business is conducted in English.
- Willingness to learn. We can teach you everything and don’t have any strict experience requirements, but you must be willing to learn every day.
- To help us evaluate your skills, please collect information on potential threats emerging from El Salvador adopting bitcoin as a currency. Write a 2-3 page data-driven report.
- You’ll be a part of a small team of computer engineers, security experts, scientists, mathematicians, and finance experts from the US, Europe, and Russia.
- You will be hired as a contractor with a choice of how and when you want to get paid. We are open to students and part-time candidates!
- We have a clear and open business process on GitHub. You’ll see the result of your work with zero red tape slowing things down.
- We don’t look over each other’s shoulders and expect you to take the initiative, find things to do, and get them done.
- We have great hang-out spots in downtown Washington DC, Miami, Paris, and Saint Petersburg where the magic happens, but we are open to full-remote applicants.
- We like to travel and meet each other in various places around the world.
- We don’t discriminate based on race, nationality, age, sex, sexual orientation, physical abilities, or political views. We expect the same from you.
Selection, Hiring, and Onboarding process
- One of our team members will reach out to set up 30-minute Google Meet call with selected candidates
- Candidates that made it to the next stage will be offered a 3-month full- or part-time contract with specific milestones (goals) to achieve.
- On your first day, you will be assigned a number of training issues and a dedicated onboarding buddy who will help you close them and answer any questions along the way.
- At the end of the 3-month period, we will evaluate the results of your milestones together with you and negotiate a long-term contract.
About the company
Inca Digital is an open-source intelligence company building FinTech tools. We began our journey in 2009, when our founders met working at INTERPOL. They started a friendship that grew into a mutual passion for disruptive technology. Inca now boasts a team of some of the best engineers, analysts, and security experts, all striving to make intelligence accessible. We are a veteran-owned small business and a remote company with strong presence in DC, Miami, Paris, and St. Petersburg. Our main product, NTerminal, is already in use by the US Securities and Exchange Commission, CFTC, Fidelity, Bermuda Monetary Authority, Forbes, and many others.