- Perform calibration verification tasks and provide summarized testing results utilizing Powertrain development tools set, Excel and or Matlab scripts. On-road data collection in support of required development data population sets. Conduct verification testing to ensure diagnostic calibration and software meet functional objectives — this may be a combination of vehicle and HIL testing and is comprised of inducing and removing faults to ensure MIL illumination / MIL clearing is compliant and operates as expected Procurement and evaluation of limit parts from hardware design organizations for robustness testing. Perform transmission adaptation learning, transmission fault clearing. Update development fleet of vehicles through various pre-production hardware and software upgrades. Utilize CDA tool and associated tools to complete vehicle scan reports of all modules. Coordinate vehicles through emission rolls testing including flashing engine and transmission controllers. Coordinate vehicle build-up and tear-down work orders. Coordinate instrumentation allocations. Support vehicle product launch at assembly plant as engine system representative Support vehicle field issues on as needed basis to collect data on customer vehicles to determine problem resolution.
- BS Mechanical Engineering, BS Electrical Engineering BS Computer Science or equivalent.
- -Understanding of engine and transmission fundamentals.
- -Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- -Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
6 months of experience in Powertrain Systems Calibration Development, OBD calibration or transmission calibration.
-6 month ETAS INCA Tool Experience or equivalent data acquisition experience.
-1 yr experience with MATLAB / SIMULINK in controls environment