Indus is offering a paid internship to a fluent Mandarin speaking undergraduate student at the New York location. The intern will work closely with Portfolio Managers and Analysts to produce company, sector, and portfolio level reporting governing a variety of industries. Intern will assist the investment team with a variety of research projects, and with building financial models.
· Rising Junior at a four-year college or university
· Fluent in Mandarin (Reading and Conversational)
· Strong verbal, analytical, organizational, and time management skills
· Excellent written communication skills
· Ability to take ownership of projects and possess strong follow-up skills
· Candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic, and team-oriented
· Proficient in Excel and have a working knowledge of financial modeling
· Students should have a GPA of 3.4 or higher
· Strong interest in learning about investing
· Internship Training: Interns are fully immersed in the day-to-day business of Indus, which means we take pride in our onboarding process. Through various orientation meetings, interns will receive a full introduction to the culture of Indus and the resources available to them.
· Events & Conference: Indus partners with notable investment banks (our service providers) to provide interns with an opportunity to attend presentations focusing on the various areas and functions within the banks.
· Industry Experience: Interns are invited to join various internal and external meetings conducted by Indus employees to learn more about the investment management industry.
· Mentorship from investment professionals.
Internship Time Frame
· The internship requires a three month minimum commitment.
How to Apply
All interested candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.