Skill: Software Engineer with C# and Angular Experience
Location: Columbia, MD
Position: Software Engineer for intelligent fleet management system product suite. Job requires ability code and unit test web application in C# and Angular/Typescript. Training on the specifics of the system will be provided, but successful applicant has to have web development experience and core understanding of software engineering principles.
Key Skills and Experience
- Object Oriented Programming
- SQL development knowledge.
- Debugging skills.
- Experience working on small teams using agile process.
- Ability to work on all part of software development life cycle including requirement analysis, coding, unit testing, build, deployment and production support.
- Strong deductive reasoning skills to be used in both designing and troubleshooting deliverable systems
- Working experience with git, angular, cloud development is a plus.
Education and Experience
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or 3+ years of relevant experience in lieu of BS degree
- Demonstrates initiative, is a quick learner and works well with others
- Contributions to open source projects is a plus.