Looking for a collaborative, fun company with room for growth?
IMS, Inc. is a recognized leader in the biomedical IT field, with clients including the NCI, CDC, & major pharmaceutical firms. We are a diverse group of people with a focus on product quality, customer satisfaction, & enjoying what we do. We have a relaxed, friendly work environment, where employees are recognized for the work that they do. Add to that work/life balance, social events, casual dress, & no cubicles- that’s why many employees have stayed with us.
Join us as a Python Developer & see what makes IMS such a unique place to work!
As a developer, you will:
· Design and develop software applications, working on projects that range from small agile products to large fully validated systems using the Python programming language and Django framework
· Interpret requirements and implement code
· Test, debug, and prepare documentation following company standards and applicable regulations
· Perform other software development related duties as assigned
To be eligible for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
· BA/BS in CompSci, Math, or related field from an institution considered accredited by U.S. DOE, with a 2.9+ GPA
· 0-5 years of related programming experience
· Demonstrated proficiency in Python
· Experience in Django preferred
· Knowledge of at least one additional programming language such as Java or C#
· Knowledge of current development technologies and environments
· Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to relay technical information to clients and users in layman terms
· Demonstrated strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Demonstrated customer service skills
· Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
· Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work within a team
· Strong presentation skills preferred
If this sounds like the right position for your career, apply today at: https://www.imsweb.com/employment/job.description.php?position=25752.
IMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.