Ingersoll Rand (formerly Gardner Denver), a global company with hundreds of locations throughout the world has an exciting opportunity for Design & Electrical Engineering Interns at our Industrial Products Group-Americas headquarters in Quincy, Illinois. This position will primarily contribute to the engineering design and development of current and new products, in our Positive Displacement Blower, Reciprocating, and Rotary Compressor product lines. Open and willing to work in an active lab environment running and managing product tests is a must.
• Pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Basic electrical knowledge is desirable
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills
• Solid Modeling CAD skills are essential, AutoDesk Inventor and Autocad preferred but not required
• Excellent communication, project management and organizational skills. Must be capable to work in a fast paced, creative, results-oriented atmosphere.
If interested and qualified, please apply today.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance applying for a job please submit a request to email@example.com.