Summer is approaching, school is almost over, now what? Are you tired of your resume being passed over because of little to no experience? How do you get experience if no one is willing to give you a shot and you’re fresh out of school? Look no further. Our CEO felt that way once long ago and now has created a training program for people like you! We provide the tools, training, and proven success, all we need from you is motivation to learn and grow.
We are looking to develop five entry-level candidates into sales and marketing gurus by the end of the summer. If permanent full-time is what you are seeking, then continue to grow with us after summer ends.
What will you be doing?
- Become well versed in client product knowledge and services provided while maintaining a good working knowledge of the competition.
- Create and conduct sales presentations to customers and clients during in-field residential marketing campaigns.
- Educate prospects on the benefits of our services to foster a positive brand experience and increase sales of our client’s services.
- Assist with test markets and territory identification.
- Communicate daily with team members on progress in the campaign and game plan for solutions and continued success.
Like we said before, there are no work experience requirements, however, the desired skills and traits of particular candidates to join our team.
Desired Skills and Traits include (but not limited to):
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills