Manage estimating and proposals for Innovo’s clients:
- Review request for proposal and define scope of work with clients.
- Review architectural drawings, do takeoffs and obtain quotes for material.
- Prepare proposals for new contracts to ensure all contract requirements are met.
Assist the Project Manager and Estimator with the planning and daily execution of bids and projects. Responsibilities include the following:
- Bid process: Review architectural drawings, do takeoffs, obtain quotes for materials and prepare proposals for new contracts.
- Contract compliance: Review contracts scope and specifications and prepare all submittal information and track their approval.
- Design phase: Review fabrication drawings, confirm compliance with Architectural drawings, prepare RFIs (Request for Information) and incorporate changes.
- Procurement: Prepare request for proposals, review their cost and issue POs.
a) Prepare and manage construction schedules, daily reports, site pictures, etc.
b) Attend construction meetings, field measure substrates and assist superintendents with quality control.
c) Prepare and track punch lists and submit closeout documents and warranties.
College Graduate in Engineering / Construction Management / Civil Engineering Major: Engineering or Architecture with perfect English.
Reads Blueprints, recognition capability, number sense, detail oriented and organized, sense of time management, multi-tasking, self-motivated and interested in learning construction industry tasks.