About the Job
Work side by side with our head of breeding operations and get hands-on experience in crop cultivation, plant biology, hybrid seeds production, and many more.
- A MSc in agronomy, plant science, breeding, genetics or any other relevant degree.
- The will and ability to work under Israeli weather greenhouse conditions.
- Agronomical background is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of statistics and trial design
- Occupational experience from the seeds industry is an advantage.
- Results oriented
- Commitment to excellence
- Support CanBreed’s Cannabis breeding program. Develop populations, lines and prototypes in line with the project profile.
- Execute according to agreements and protocols
- Manage informatics for all administration around the projects.
- Manage the process from seeds to seeds related to setting up of trials development and data collection and reporting.
About the company
Canbreed is perfecting Cannabis genetics for the benefit of growers and consumers alike. Based in Giv’at Hen, Israel (20 km from Tel Aviv), our team is working on finally enabling the standardization of Cannabis and Hemp production by maintaining consistency, uniformity and profitability of growing the raw material.