Are you interested in doing hands on coding, engineering work in Microsoft Azure cloud computing environment? Inspur USA has an opening of full time internship enable you to work on data and Business Intelligent projects. Through the internship, you will learn how to use Azure Cloud tools/services to develop applications. There is no pay during trial period. Outstanding interns will be converted to full time and receive signing bonus to compensate great performance. FTE Opportunities are available for outstanding performer. Job descriptions are described below. Interested candidates, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Working with the team to develop data pipelines and reporting infrastructure. This work includes data extraction & loading based on Azure Data Factory, data warehouse, and tabular model which supports a diverse set of reporting needs across the C & E organizations.
· Contribute to the evolution of a toolset that we use to run C & E which spans Azure DevOps Visual Studio Team System (VSTS) and Cosmos DB as data store, PowerBI front-end application and a reporting infrastructure based on Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Lake.
· Contribute to defining and operationalizing user metrics and insights to reduce friction and drive the best possible experience for users.
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent industry experience.
· Competency in database (relational and columnar) and development programming frameworks.
· Proficiency with complex SQL development.
· Preferred: Microsoft PowerBI develop experience.
· The office is located at greater Seattle area. Working remotely can be considered as well.