Inspur Research Center in Santa Clara, CA is responsible for research and development of the next generation cloud technologies. If you are passionate about exploring technologies, ready to be challenged, and enjoy working with other talented people. We would like to talk to you as soon as possible.
Inspur USA is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual orientation
As a Senior Software Engineer of Distributed Database, you will have opportunities to deep dive into the following areas of work.
* Lead team to design, develop, and optimize distributed database;
* Support various business requirements;
* Participate the analysis, assessment, and examination of key system components, modules and features;
* Participate and be individual contributor to the open source communities of the distributed databases.
* Doctoral (Ph.D.) degree in database system or related fields;
* Proficient in C/C++; Proficient in common data structures and algorithms;
* Familiar to the theories of distributed system fundamentals is preferred;
* Familiar to common relational DBMS, such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, DB2, etc. is preferred;
* Open source contribution experiences are preferred;
* Strong problem analysis and resolve capability; self-motivated; able to work under pressures;
* Strong communication and teamwork skills;
Will Sponsor work visa.