This is Sean from I3 International.
I hope you are doing well.
One of my clients is looking for a “Validation Engineer” with a certain skill set. Let me know if you are in the job market right now looking for a change. You can revert over this email or get in touch with me at (973)796-2308.
My Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Validation Engineer
Location: Rochester, New York 14625
Duration: 12+ months. (Temp to hire)
Shift: Monday-Friday 08:00PM to 04:00 AM.
Pay Rate: $65/hr on w2 without benefits
Validation is the process of establishing documented evidence that a procedure, process, equipment or other activity will consistently perform as intended throughout its life cycle. As a Validation Engineer II, you will be responsible to interact with several departments to create and execute validation testing in support of individual equipment, systems, environments, cleaning efficiency, or processes required for pharmaceutical packaging operations at the site.
• Within Laboratory Plastics, the individual will be responsible for the preparation and execution of validation protocols (VP, IQ, OQ, PQ, and others), along with their associated summary reports, in service of items including:
• Packaging and automation equipment
• Metrology equipment
• Computer control systems, including a Building Automation System (BAS)
• Molding machines and molds, with associated secondary equipment
• Other specialized areas as project are requested
• Conduct all work according to governing SOPs and cGMPs (current Good Manufacturing Practices).
• Prepare detailed reports or design statements knowledge obtained from learning about new equipment coming to the site.
• Coordinate Validation Projects with other departments and ensure project timelines
• Demonstrates and promotes the company vision of the 4 I’s: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
• Author SOPs related to validation department activities
• Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs