Intelligent Fusion Technologies (IFT) is a Research and Development (R&D) company focused on information fusion technologies from basic research to industry transition and product development and support. We are working on modeling, control, communication, signal/image/text processing, security, autonomy, and decision making in networked systems. We are looking for talented developers majoring in engineering (e.g., EE, ME, AE), computer science, and/or applied mathematics to join our multidisciplinary team as full-time employees or interns. In particular, we are looking for candidates having direct experience in one or several areas as follows:
• Pattern recognition, image processing, video analysis;
• Full motion video/wide-area motion imagery (WAMI) exploitation;
• Wireless communication, 5G, SATCOM;
• Cognitive radio network, software-defined radio;
• Cyber security;
• Social network analysis, text analytics;
• RF circuit design, electromagnetic wave propagation, and antenna design;
• FPGA implementation.
Control and Mathematics
• Game-theoretic estimation and control;
• Graph theory;
• Information theory;
• Machine learning, transfer learning;
• Robotics dynamic and control;
• Guidance, navigation, and control for the aerospace vehicle;
• Complex system modeling and simulation.
• Cloud computing, edge computing;
• Service Oriented Architecture, Microservice;
• Open Architecture/ Open sources government off-the-shelf (GOTS) development;
• Geospatial Information System;
• Human Factors display technology and integration.