InterDigital develops fundamental wireless technologies that are at the core of mobile devices, networks, and services worldwide. We solve many of the industry’s most critical and complex technical challenges, providing solutions for more efficient broadband networks and a richer multimedia experience years ahead of market deployment. InterDigital has strategic relationships with many of the world’s leading wireless companies. Founded in 1972, InterDigital is listed on NASDAQ and is included in the S&P SmallCap 600 Index.
The 5G systems and simulations team at InterDigital is a team of highly motivated, fast-paced, and highly skilled researchers with strong backgrounds in wireless communications. We are seeking an intern to help us develop real-time applications and Graphical User Interfaces. The intern shall perform the following duties and shall have the following qualifications:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop real-time applications with Graphical User Interfaces.
- Documentation, and configuration management.
- Must be enrolled in Masters’ degree in Computer Science.
- Must have knowledge in developing real-time applications and/or developing graphical user interfaces.
- Proficiency in C++, C, Qt libraries, Socket programming, and Python, along with version control tools such as Git.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong team player.
- Familiarity with Linux.
Location: Manhattan, NY or Conshohocken, PA
InterDigital is an equal employment opportunity employer. InterDigital will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination with regard to any employment decision, policy or practice based on a person’s sex, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, assignments, evaluations, coaching, promotion, discipline, discharge and layoff.