InterDigital develops fundamental wireless technologies that are at the core of mobile devices, networks, and services worldwide. We solve many of the industry’s most critical and complex technical challenges, providing solutions for more efficient broadband networks and a richer multimedia experience years ahead of market deployment. InterDigital has strategic relationships with many of the world’s leading wireless companies. Founded in 1972, InterDigital is listed on NASDAQ and is included in the S&P SmallCap 600 Index.
- Work with a project team to develop Physical layer software targeted towards embedded processors and FGPAs.
- Document the design in clear and concise language.
- Debug on targeted hardware/software platforms
- Develop and execute unit level tests test cases to test
- BS degree in Computer Science or Electrical engineering.
- Entry level skills developing and testing software programs
- Programming experience and skills:
- Proficient in C and C++, a plus
- Proficient in scripting languages (e.g. python, bash), .
- Some experience with Java and web-programming (REST, JSON, etc.) a plus.
- Hands on experience working in Linux environments.
Location: Manhattan, NY or Conshohocken, PA
InterDigital is an equal employment opportunity employer. InterDigital will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination with regard to any employment decision, policy or practice based on a person’s sex, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, assignments, evaluations, coaching, promotion, discipline, discharge and layoff.