Administration Internship Overview
*remote or in-office*
Looking for an internship that will make an impact? International Christian Concern (ICC), www.persecution.org, is a Washington DC area non-profit devoted to providing assistance, advocacy, and awareness for persecuted Christians worldwide. ICC internships offer students an incredible opportunity to gain experience in areas such as non-profit ministry, international relations, humanitarian aid, writing, research, Capitol Hill advocacy, communications, and media, while aiding in relieving the suffering of those persecuted for the faith. The internship program is based at ICC’s corporate headquarters in the Washington DC area.
- Minimum 2-month commitment
- Qualifications and requirements to apply:
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Education: Undergraduate freshman or above
- Contact information for 3 references (including one spiritual reference)
- Complete online application found at link below
Mentorship: All interns are assigned a staff mentor. Mentors work closely with interns in personal and professional development, meeting regularly to answer questions, provide meaningful projects, offer career advice, and assist interns in getting the most out of the program.
Travel Reimbursement: Interns receive $10/day each day they commute into the office
Administration Internships include, but not limited to:
- Research and organize for projects
- Working with technology
- Donor relations and mailing processes
- Donor processes and finances
- Office inventory, asset inventory, and purchasing
- Corporate records
- Event planning and scheduling