Program Assistance Internship Overview
International Christian Concern (ICC), www.persecution.org, is a Washington DC area non-profit devoted to providing assistance, advocacy, and awareness for persecuted Christians worldwide. ICC internships offer students an incredible opportunity to gain experience in areas such as non-profit ministry, international relations, humanitarian aid, writing, research, Capitol Hill advocacy, communications, and media, while aiding in relieving the suffering of those persecuted for the faith. The internship program is based at ICC’s corporate headquarters in the Washington DC area.
Assistance Internships include, but not limited to:
· Writing daily news briefings as well as updates, and stories on persecution
· Editing aid requests
· Contributing to our newsletter and other materials
· Aid administrative department processes for programs
· Researching and monitoring areas of persecution, as assigned by Regional Manager
· Assisting Regional Manager with field projects
· Networking with other NGOs
· Helping to manage international representatives
- Full-time or part-time
- Minimum 2-month commitment
- Remote or in-office
- $10/day travel stipend
Qualifications and requirements to apply:
§ Minimum age: 18 years.
§ Education: Undergraduate freshman or above
§ Contact information for 3 references (including one spiritual reference)
§ Complete online application found at link below
Mentorship: All interns are assigned a staff mentor. Mentors work closely with interns in personal and professional development, meeting regularly to answer questions, provide meaningful projects, offer career advice, and assist interns in getting the most out of the program.