The candidate will assist engineers and project managers by performing various engineering assignments across a variety of projects including tasks such as: roadway geometric (alignment and profile) design, roadway modeling, drainage design, utility design, quantity take offs, plan preparation, maintenance of traffic, and exhibit creation. Applicant will be expected to work closely with project team members and be flexible in meeting changing project needs. This position will involve working with our local team on projects in Leesburg.
This position will involve working with our local team on projects in Leesburg.
- In School for Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering — required
- 0-5 years of experience
- Coursework relevant to Transportation required
- Ability to maintain effective communication with project team members
- Knowledge of and experience using CADD/Design software (MicroStation Geopak and AutoCAD/Civil 3D) preferred
- Previous design intern experience is desirable
- Strong analytical, conceptual, communication, and organizational skills