K2 Integrity is currently seeking a part-time intern to assist with project work for the firm’s Dedicated Online Financial Integrity Network (DOLFIN) platform. DOLFIN the firm’s online learning, training, testing, and certification platform for the financial industry, foreign jurisdictions, and government clients.
This internship will entail supporting the DOLFIN team with content development and maintenance as well as product development initiatives. Candidates for this internship must possess excellent writing and organizational skills, extreme attention to detail, strong visual presentation skills, a proactive work ethic, and the ability to work independently.
- Make regular updates to the platform’s content (WordPress site), including copy and multimedia elements.
- Assist with developing and maintaining platform tools and written content, and with producing and posting videos, podcasts, and live webinars.
- Assist with preparation of content metrics reports and other performance data.
- Support long-term and ad-hoc projects or administrative duties, as assigned.
- Current student pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Background in public policy, law, business, or technology is preferred; however, an interest in/aptitude for content development and delivery is more important than a specific educational background.
- Interest in counter-illicit finance, financial crimes compliance, and risk management.
- Ease using technology; experience or interest in learning about website management tools and WordPress.
- Excellent attention to detail. Strong design/visual presentation skills highly preferred.
- Independently oriented with the ability to perform regular duties unprompted.
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative research skills, including presentation of findings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, proofreading, and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated ability working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Strong English-language speaking and writing skills. Arabic or Mandarin writing skills a plus.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.