Are you passionate about business? Yearning for professional growth and an opportunity to accelerate your career? Energized by leading research, delivering projects, and solving difficult problems for C-suite executives at the world’s most admired corporations?
Kaiser Associates is a leading global strategy consulting firm with offices in Washington, DC, London, Hong Kong, and São Paulo. We partner with the world’s most elite corporations, private equity firms, and government entities – helping them turn their most difficult challenges into game-changing growth and productivity opportunities. We specialize in Consumer & Retail, Financial Services & Payments, Healthcare, Industrials, Private Equity and M&A, TMT, and Public Sector.
With a strong focus on strategy, we offer development opportunities, accessible senior leadership, and minimal travel.
The primary role of an Associate Consultant is to support engagements by driving the research and fact-gathering process, analyzing, and synthesizing findings, and developing deliverables for clients. Associate Consultants work across practices as generalists and will be staffed on projects that vary in industry, scope, length, and location, providing a unique opportunity to experience a variety of consulting engagements early in their career.
As an Associate Consultant, you’ll:
- Have direct access to clients and senior-level leadership
- Distill actionable and intriguing insights from research using relevant quantitative techniques and appropriate analytical frameworks
- Effectively communicate our conclusions directly to clients through the creation of creative and impactful presentations
- Be supported by an unparalleled group of peers and leaders throughout each engagement
The Essentials for Success:
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated a high level of academic achievement at a four-year college or university. They will have 0-2 years of prior relevant internship or project-based work experience in strategy consulting or market research. They must be naturally curious, self-motivated, able to prioritize effectively and possess very strong analytical skills. Associate Consultants are expected to be comfortable working independently and in a collaborative manner and bring excellent communication skills, confidence, and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Required: B.S./B.A. degree from a 4-year accredited college or university in any discipline
- Demonstrated success in gathering primary and secondary research through a range of research methodologies
- Superior analytical skills; experience working with large datasets and modeling
- Highly motivated – exhibiting flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments and to assist with various ad hoc projects as needed
- Comfort with ambiguity – ability to synthesize implications and triangulating from various data sources
- Well organized – ability to manage multiple projects and priorities efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated experience exercising critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Foreign language skills preferred, but not required
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word)