The Junior RPA Developer role will work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes. You’ll also lead initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing and fixing bugs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
Education,Skills and Experience
Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
ability to present, persuade and influence peers.
0-1 years of IT experience
Knowledge on skills SQL,HTML,CSS